This talk is not currently running, thank you.
Is where we live important to our health?
We know it’s important what we eat, but what about when and how we eat?
How can stress cause illness?
How can my emotions make me unwell?
I’m exercising but I feel worse! How can exercise be bad for me?
What can I do to be happier and healthier!?
If you have ever asked yourself any of these questions and you would like to know more about how to improve your health, then come along to Steve Coster’s (Acupuncturist and Qi Gong practitioner) talk on Monday 7th September.
On this talk Steve explains the basic foundations of Chinese Medicine and how applying a few simple guidelines can improve your life immeasurably!
- How not only what we eat, but when and how we eat can affect our health;
- How our emotions and the way we think affects our health;
- The importance of where and how we live our lives can affect our physical and mental health;
- The importance of exercise and breathing: when exercise is good and when it is not.
- How Chinese medical theory can help you live a healthier life.
This talk is £10 per person, bring a friend for an extra £5.
Please call The Therapy Life Centre on 01702 433959 to book your place.